Online application: Apply Here
Early Acceptance Deadline: February 15th / Standard Deadline: April 15th
July 2017 Update: We still have a few spots open for the Class of 2018. We will continue to accept applications until the class is full.
Anyone who wishes to apply to the Forge must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Placed belief in Jesus Christ as Savior
- Living a lifestyle that demonstrates a following of Jesus
- Possess some basic leadership traits/qualities
- Completed at least one year of college
- No older than 25
- Not married
- Be in good physical health
- Acquire an appropriate visa if not a resident of the United States
All students must be able & willing to:
- Move to Tyler, Texas and live in Forge housing for the duration of the program
- Work at least 6 weekends per semester for our conferences & retreat groups
- Be responsible for the full payment of the cost of the program
- Travel internationally (a valid Passport is required)
- Quit their job and not work while at the program (exceptions for freelance work)
- Read several books and write several papers
- Sign the Pine Cove statement of faith
- Step 1: Fill out this online application
- Step 2: Send reference form to four personal references
- Step 3: Send in your $30 application fee online here
- We will notify you when we have received your application
- Some applicants will receive a request to schedule a brief interview
- Early application deadline is February 15th / Standard application deadline is April 15th
- You are welcome to apply anytime, but we do not begin evaluating applications until January 1st.
- Applications received before February 15th will receive notification by March 1st. Applications received between February 16th and April 15th will receive notification by May 1st.
- Due to our high volume of applicants we will notify you of the status of your application via the email address you submit in your application.